Console Connect by PCCW Global has today launched a new IoT Gateway to enhance the security, speed and performance of IoT connectivity in Asia.
The Asia IoT Gateway – which routes data between IoT devices and the cloud – improves latency and end-user experience for Asian-based traffic, helping to meet the rising demand for IoT device connectivity across the region.
Businesses can use the Asia IoT Gateway to deliver their IoT traffic, reducing device connectivity latency by approximately 70%. Traffic is delivered via a private connection with no exposure to the public internet that offers significant security benefits.
The Asia IoT Gateway presents new IoT application options for businesses and their Asian-based traffic, with the option to leverage PCCW Global’s high-speed global network and manage their global IoT connectivity through Console Connect.
Console Connect IoT is transforming how businesses experience and manage their global IoT connectivity, giving them real-time activation and deactivation, traffic usage monitoring, and customisable rules, all via self-service portals. Console Connect has recently expanded its global IoT connectivity offering by enabling businesses to order and manage their SIMs directly through the Console Connect management portal.
The Console Connect IoT Asian Gateway provides the following additional benefits:
- Businesses can extend their global network reach on-demand through the automated Console Connect platform, reaching more than 650 data centres in over 50 countries.
- The platform provides direct access to all hyperscale cloud providers, including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Alibaba Cloud and more.
- Console Connect’s global IoT SIMs can connect local mobile service providers worldwide in over 180 countries and territories.
- Enhanced security with Console Connect IoT’s Managed Firewall Service.
- Full support and services from a centralised NOC 24x7x365.
For more information, please contact [email protected]