Once your company is verified on Console Connect you can order ports from any of the listed data center locations.
- Select Order a Port
- Select a Data Center & Port Speed
- Read outline of the Free plan, select Continue
- Acceptance of Master Services agreement & Submit
- Once Port is allocated: Console connect will prepare a Letter of Authorisation (LOA) for you and email it to you.
- You are required to send the LOA to the Data Center
- Console will poll to check your port status.
- When your port is active, you will receive confirmation via email and an alert within the console connect dashboard that your port is active.
- Get connecting!
NOTE: We may run promotions where we might send the LOA to your data center on your behalf.
VIDEO: HOW TO ORDER A PORT
Your company must be verified before ordering a port.
Please see our list of Console Connect enabled data center locations here.
If your data center isn’t listed, there is a good chance it is on our roadmap. Please get in touch to discuss!