HKT (SEHK: 6823) – HONG KONG / BARCELONA, SPAIN, February 28, 2022 – Console Connect has teamed up with a number of global technology partners to showcase the future of IoT connectivity at Mobile World Congress 2022.
Console Connect will be joined at the event by nine companies from its IoT Ecosystem Partnership Program, which will demonstrate innovative IoT use cases from across diverse industries, such as logistics, telecoms and consumer electronics, as well as big data analytics services.
Each IoT solution is powered by Console Connect, giving the partners complete control over their global IoT connectivity – from real-time activation and deactivation of devices through to traffic usage monitoring and customisable rules.
Using a GSMA-compliant SIM, the partners are able to accelerate their global IoT deployment and extend coverage to over 180 countries worldwide, leveraging Console Connect’s own high-performance platform.
Through the IoT Ecosystem Partnership Program, Console Connect supports vendors, solution providers, system integrators, and platform owners with global rollout capabilities for their IoT products and services. IoT partners will also be able to promote and sell their services to Console Connect users directly through the platform’s MeetingPlace feature.
Craig Price, Senior Vice President of Mobility Products and Marketing, PCCW Global, said: “Console Connect is excited to be co-exhibiting with a wide variety of technology partners at this year’s Mobile World Congress. Through the Console Connect Software Defined Interconnection® platform, we are providing partners with truly global and automated IoT connectivity that is empowering them to push the boundaries of what’s possible with IoT.”
The technology partners joining Console Connect to exhibit on Stand 2F21 in Hall 2 includes:
- AlarmSecur.Com – Provides smart security applications, which utilise AI to identify and detect events resulting in triggers and alerts for visual verification. AlarmSecur provides control and monitoring solutions that are accessible from any device, anywhere.
- Blue Wireless – A global service provider for wireless connectivity. Blue Wireless enables reliable and flexible wireless network access for branches, remote sites, maritime and IoT implementations using LTE/5G technology across more than 80 countries around the world.
- Cypod Solutions – provides secure IoT tracking and connectivity solutions to safeguard assets, facilities, people and working processes. At MWC 2022, the company will showcase asset tracking devices with ruggedised locks for securing the goods, as well as smart devices for controlling various cold chain applications.
- igloocompany – A smart access solutions provider that offers remote monitoring and access management solutions to property managers, infrastructure providers, smart city developers and more. Its solutions include IoT Deadbolt, which secures high-value assets and important facilities in large-scale infrastructure industries.
- Hongdian Corporation – A global provider of machine-to-machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT). Hongdian has released a variety of commercial 5G IoT communication terminals widely used in 5G hotspot coverage, smart factories, smart medical care, unmanned inspections and other industries.
- Lynx Analytics – Provides AI and data science solutions to optimise customer experience and customer lifetime value as well as consulting services for tailored IoT solutions. At MWC, Lynx will present its CHI solution, which helps plan network upgrades and expansion.
- myFirst – Develops innovative gadgets with the aim to enrich a child’s learning process by moulding experiences through fun and innovative gadgets. myFirst is creating a community where children can grow up with technology safely introduced in their lives before they get in touch with the challenges of the adult tech world.
- Nayar Systems – Creates telecommunications engineering solutions focused on the elevation sector and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Nayar Systems will be exhibiting net4machines VPN at MWC 2022, which is designed and optimised to interconnect all types of machines and devices over the internet.
- Xirgo/Sensata – Develops and manufactures innovative asset-monitoring IoT solutions. Xirgo’s asset-monitoring products are proven in verticals throughout the world, where customisation and scalability are essential requirements for client success.